Sunday, February 22, 2009

Cayucos


A few weeks ago I was privileged to go on a Leadership Training overnighter with the youth of our Church-The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. We went to Cayucos and it was just beautiful.This is the awesome beach house the girls stayed in. It was very accommodating, all 14 of us had a bed to sleep in!! This is the view from the end of the driveway. It really was breathtaking in the morning with the fog and cool misty air.This is the building out training was held in and the boys slept in. This garage is a landmark--it was built in 1932. There was a perfect view of the ocean from the the welding end of the building. Sadly, I didn't get too many pictures. I guess I was occupied with the training. The weekend called for rain and on Sat. it rained just as the youth were headed out to the water but that didn't stop them. Luckily it stopped raining just long enough for them to get in the water and FREEZE!!This is view of the country side as we were headed home.

I am definitely looking forward to taking my family here some time soon!!

No comments: