Thursday, April 16, 2009

Nature Hike with Noni and Poppy

Noni and Poppy came to visit for a few days and one day we decided to head up the canyon and take a little hike. This is where our trail led and with little ones we decided this was a little too rocky so we turned back! And we headed to Nelda's for a burger and shake. If you ever go to Lake Isabella check it out. We love to go there, but don't too often because the ride up makes me so, so sick. But I think....it might be worth it!The Boys! I love this picture.
Jack, Paul and JonOlivia loves to hike!Levi and River came along with us and were a joy.
The Fam!

3 comments:

R. Hansen said...

We have driven through there, but never have hiked around there. It looks beautiful.

Mrs. Schmalison said...

My Grandma has lived in Lake Isabella for a long time and we have always had to make the drive there and we always get sick. She died a few years ago and it was sort of a relief. My aunt still lives there but she drives down here to see us. You can drive up to Tehachapi and hike up there, its not as bad and I never get sick. The hiking is pretty good too.

Johnsons Away said...

That looks so pretty. We'll have to go check it out.