Friday, November 14, 2008

Picnic in the Park

The sun was bright, the air was cool, the skies were blue and the air was clean-somewhat. So we headed to the park
Earlier this month we had several cool and rainy days and once it warmed back up we took a trip to the park. There is nothing better than a picnic in the park (at least to my girls). This was a new park that we had not ventured to before and it turned out to be great.This is a quiet little park. We had the place to ourselves. They couldn't wait to check out the water feature!Jackson had just woke up from a nap in the car so he was content to just sit and look at the water, Thankfully!Now these are the days that I look forward to all summer long!

4 comments:

Carla said...

Why am I barely remembering that you guys have a blog!? I'm adding you to my list that way I'll remember to check it more often. Anyway, your kids are ADORABLE!!! It was fun to sit behind you on Sunday and make faces at them.

PS- Did your husband mention that he stopped by our house with Bro. Rasmussen and it was a smelly PIG STY? I almost died of embarrassment.

Unknown said...

Looks like a Fun park! I'll call you Monday! Miss you guys

Johnsons Away said...

What a fun day. Those are the best days and the kids took such great pictures.

Jamie Bowers said...

Hey Heather!

Your family is so cute! Where are you now..California? I think that is what you said at the HS reunion. Hey, I would love to keep in touch with you!

Jamie Preece Bowers
jamieandtravisbowers.blogspot.com