Sunday, November 9, 2008

Face Painting

Daddy decided today was a great day to do some face painting and what a great idea it was. We had a fantastic time getting our faces painted.

Olivia the Snow Fairy
Kate trying her hardest to stay still-not an easy thing to do!This picture is so funny. Jon asked her if he was hurting her, and she said "no it tickles"!
Kate the Diamond Princess
Jackson held very still while Jon was painting the red triangle. He was almost in a trance. But then...He started to get silly. The video is at the bottom!!
Jackson as SupermanSuperman and UnderdogKatie said I looked "scary and cool"
This is what she calls "The Flying Bat"
Jon said I was a "Warrior"
We decided I was a Princess Warrior named Flying Bat!!
I just love my husband. He is so much fun. Thanks for the great idea and the fun evening. We will have to do it again tomorrow!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

What a fun idea! The video is so funny! CUTE CUTE CUTE!

Johnsons Away said...

That is awesome, I had no idea John was such a good artist. You all look so good :)

Jocelyn said...

Such a fun idea! I like your paint the best Heather. :)