Sunday, October 26, 2008

The Great Outdoors

Over Labor Day we had some cooler weather and decided to take advantage of it. The girls love to sleep outside with Daddy in the tent. I know there are a lot of pictures but I just couldn't narrow it down.
Kate and Daddy
Olivia and MommyCan you see the excitement in their faces? Each night we read four books but tonight I told her only one. So she picked a chapter book! Smart girl. We read Junnie B. B Jones by flashlight. Katie was asleep by the end and Olivia was wide awake wanting more.
As you can see Jon was nearly asleep before we started reading!

Jackson is not ready for outdoor adventures (or maybe I value my sleep to much). So we slept inside. He was excited to wake everyone up the next morning!
I guess that is what a sleeping bag does to the hair!
Silly Sisters-they were snuggled on the chair watching cartoons!





1 comment:

Johnsons Away said...

How fun, I loved sleeping outside. I don't remember my dad coming out so way to go John!!