Sunday, October 26, 2008

Creamy!!

We were learning about the letter B and decided to trace the letter B in shaving cream. The kids really, really enjoyed this. We will have to do it more often. We started out in the kitchen, working in pie pans and soon realized we needed to move outside.
I think Jackson thought it was whip cream. He kept trying to eat it.Kate is washing her hands. She loves to wash her hands. I mean loves it. I am very tempted to remove the doorknob from the door but that is a whole other story!! Olivia getting all lathered up!
Once outside they just went crazy with the cream.
This fun little activity took me back to elementary days. Does anyone else remember cleaning their desk with shaving cream?

All these pictures were taken before things got a little wild. So just a note--plan on a bath after this activity!! Super fun-definitely a favorite!

4 comments:

Janell said...

totally remember the shaving cream days at school! How fun! We need to do this activity, it looks like so much fun.

Johnsons Away said...

That looks like too much fun. I don't remember washing my desk with shaving cream though. We'll have to try that one. Does John have any shaving cream left :) ?

Jill said...

Hey Heather!
Thanks for your comment. Fun to hear from you. Long time no "see." Your family is soooooooo cute! I'm sure you are super busy.
I love finding people through my blog, or facebook. It's so fun!
Yeah, I totally remember Kelley. Did you do EFY too, or how did you know I would know her? And how do you know her? Small world. Thanks for the helpful hint, I'll look her up.
Hope you had a fun day today...

Dmoore said...

Great to see pictures of the family. The kids are getting big..bigger.
Hello from David and Delerie Moore.Victorville CA