Saturday, July 19, 2008

Sunday Do

Last Sunday Katelyn was sick, so Jon stayed home with Katelyn and Jack. Which meant I had some extra time that morning. So I did Olivia's hair up real cute and she wanted to share the pictures.Olivia striking a pose.Jon was trying to be real slick; he got Jackson all dressed and ready to go to church with me and Olivia. So, I asked him, "Why did you get Jackson ready?" He replied, "He loves to go to church, so I thought you could take him." For those of you who have seen him at church, know! He likes to move! Needless to say I did win this battle. Olivia and I enjoyed ourselves in peace. It was a really great sacrament meeting. I think it is the first time in months...maybe years that I was actually able to listen to every speaker...all the way through!!

3 comments:

Jer or Stef said...

I can't believe you never told me you had a blog. I was beginning to think it just wasn't cool out here - and yes, Olivia's hair does look cute!

Unknown said...

You guys look so cute! Love Olivia's hair!!!

Johnsons Away said...

I love the pictures and Olivia's hair. Those are also some very good pitcures of you.