Saturday, July 19, 2008

Husband Tag

This is my first tag. I must say the title is deceiving. When I first read it I thought "finally, Jon has to write something." But, then I read on and realized I was supposed to write about him! So first here are the people I am tagging-Michelle, Becky, Katrena, Stephanie, Kim and Janell.

1. What is his name?
Jon, Jonathan, Babe, Daddy
2. Who eats more?
I hope he does!
3. Who said I love you first?
Jon did.

4. Who is taller?
Jon, by about 8 inches.

5. Who is smarter?
Well...Jon but don't tell him that.

6. Who is more sensitive?
Me, but he does have a sensitive string in him. You just have to know how to pull it!

7. Who does the laundry?
I do.

8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed?
I do, it's closest to the bathroom!

9. Who pays the bills?
Well...technically he pays them...I just write the checks.

10. Who cooks more?
I do.

11. Who is more stubborn?
Hmm. That is a hard one. I think we are equally stubborn.

12. Who is the first to admit they are wrong?
Usually Jon.

13. Who has more siblings?
I do 5 to 3.

14. Who wears the pants in the family?
Jon wears them, I like him to know the final decision is his.

15. What do you like to do together?
Spend time with our family, go on walks and bike rides. Watch movies. Go to beach, hiking and travel.

16. Who eats more sweats?
That is a hard one. But probably Jon.
17. Guilty pleasures?
Hamburgers and ice cream!

18. How did you meet?
Through friends

19. Who proposed?
Jon

20. What is his best feature?
I love his smile and laugh. That is one of the first things I noticed. I love to hear him laugh. And I love his broad muscular shoulders. SSSexy!

21. What is his best quality?
Well he has tons. But to pick one I would have to say... He is a hard worker and very devoted to providing for his family. He puts everything he has into what ever he is doing. I love that about him.

No comments: