Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Mother's Day

This Mother's Day was great. Olivia sang at church with the primary kids and did wonderful. I love to see her excitement when she goes up to sing. Jon made breakfast, dinner and cleaned up! And I was able to just sit back and relax. It was wonderful. Jon also made a cake with homemade mango filling and frosting. We decided to enjoy the nice evening and then the cake. So we were outside for a while and then went in to find Katie! My exasperation yeilded no hault as she fisted the cake yet, again. It wasn't until I said no, no, no, you don't eat cake like that, that it clicked-the platter was placed high on the counter so she couldn't get it. She finished eating that which was clutched in her fists and when asked if she would like to sit at the table and have a slice of cake she replied, "no I already had cake". Needless to say the cake was very yummy-even with the middle missing! We all had a good laugh too.


Katie double fisted and enjoying every minute!


Just one last bite mom and then I'm finished!

No comments: