Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Celebrating Jackson

Jackson's 1st Birthday!

A monkey cake for my little monkey!
A blow torch to light the candle is always helpful.
Yum! Yum!
Jack's Birthday Party was a lot of fun. We had friends over for a BBQ and some games. The kids played with a parachute thing? (like in grade school on field days) and on the swing set. We had banana cake and ice cream and the kids decorated cupcakes to look like monkeys. The only thing that could have made it better is the rest of our family. We missed you guys!
Things we love about Jackson

"I love his smile and his laugh is contagious." Mom
"Jack is pretty." Katie
"I love how he is rough and tumble." Dad
"I like his laugh, it makes me smile." Olivia
I love his cuddles." Mom
"I like to play in the mud with him." Katie
"I like to play with Jackson." Olivia
"I love his enthusiasm and excitement." Dad
"I like to watch him eat--it's entertaining." Dad
"I love his new hair-do!" Mom
We are so blessed to have such sweet boy in our lives. We love the dynamic a boy has brought to our family. It is so fun to watch him play with his sisters. He is defiantly a rough and tumble kid. If he falls, he is quick to recover and get back to what he was doing. He has even conquered the ladder on the swing set and does a victory dance at the top each time he climbs it! So cute. We love our little Jack.
aka: Jackie boy (Kate's regular), J.P., Jacks, and Buddy.

No comments: