Sunday, June 22, 2008

Body For Life

Well it is official. We have started Body For Life again. This time we are doing the full 12 weeks and beyond. I would like to drop about 30 pounds and get into a size 6 again. Jon doesn't want to so much loose weight as he wants to build muscle. So all the encouragement and reminders are welcomed. We won't scare you with the pictures yet. We will give you 12 weeks to prepare. We will keep you posted on our progress and post the final pictures Sept. 14. And if there is anyone who would like to join--please do!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Heather - it's Stephanie Holladay from your ward. My husband does Body for Life and I will let him know you guys are starting - sometimes it is nice to have a support system. Also, we were out of town this weekend visiting family, but Brandon stayed home and therefore heard Jon's talk on prayer and said it was GREAT!

by the way - I would love to get the girls together (& Jackson and Grant). We will be beach camping this next week, but back the week after! I guess I should just e-mail you because I have a couple of other items to chat with you about ;)